Sunday 23 August 2015

Project Completed .. :)

I am basically done with my project for building the modules for Dynamic Bayesian Network, with the ability to do inference over it. I am currently waiting for my PR #465 to be merged right now.

Google Summer of code(GSoc) as an experience overall seemed challenging and at the same time felt very conducive for learning, as I have learned about stuff, that I may not have learned outside of the program. Sometimes when the difficulties were too much of a burden, the capacity to overcome them and solving them requires a certain amount of effort, endurance and patience. This is what GSoc has really taught me.

I am also planning to add the approx. inference module for Dynamic Bayesian Network after my Gsoc, since we now have a stable implementation for likelihood weighting , forward and rejection sampling( Thanks to Pratyaksh).

No comments:

Post a Comment